The Voice of Women by Lori Jean

The Voice of Women by Lori Jean
Click Image to View at iTunes

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Album Title??!!

Was thinking about using Misunderstood, or Crazy, (been called that a lot), Burnt Out, (definitely). I thought honest names would be good. It seems if you relate to much you lose. I thought the more you open up the better. Don't know where this all comes from. Possibly you have to measure it just right. I'm not good at measuring, never have been. Never baked well. So this is not my cup of tea. I write well. Found I stunk in poetry, yet I write good songs. I do not want to get the details. Prose is my best, yet I can't measure well for success. Hey that rhymes again. I am doing good today, I just don't seem to connect to the real important things, apparently. Maybe somehow, I can get it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment