The Voice of Women by Lori Jean

The Voice of Women by Lori Jean
Click Image to View at iTunes

Monday, November 24, 2014

Olga Phoenix Leads Us to Our Infinite Dreams

I learned to make wish lists and lists of gratitude. And the one that I recall mostly right now is to thank Olga Phoenix for helping me to learn how to come outside of myself and smell the flowers to bring my own relief from helping others. I'm thankful I was reminded to be thankful for what I have and don't have to give life full, healthy yearning. Olga even includeds a colorful chart with many choices for us to choose from to bring these healthy feelings to us in all the needed necessary areas for fulfillment in our lives. Being positive and looking ahead isn't enough for any of us. We need to take physical actions towards ourselves and our bodies in daily care to be fulfunctioning for ourselves and others. As a victim and an advocate I know first-hand how important it is to reach out on both ends, and how helpful affirmations and life-coach healing is-these methods saved me. Olga's sample vision board helps lead us on a path to our infinite dreams. Victim Advocate's Guide to Wellness by Olga Phoenix Available at Amazon Reviewed by Lori Finnila aka Lori Jean ###

No comments:

Post a Comment