The Voice of Women by Lori Jean

The Voice of Women by Lori Jean
Click Image to View at iTunes

Friday, November 28, 2014

Outstanding and Inspiring SNHU Student TV Campaign

This is the questionnaire I was asked to fill out by my advisor after he entered me into the chance for this program. Email from my advisor (leaving his name out for privacy) You may have recently seen an email talking about how Southern New Hampshire University is considering heading out on another cross-country bus tour to meet students and celebrate their successes. They are looking for outstanding and inspiring SNHU students, like you, to share their stories in our next TV campaign. My Answers to the Questionnaire After receiving so many injuries from domestic violence (where my teenage son had initially convinced me to return to school and the only easy thing I thought I could learn would be music) I outgrew my local community college. Always being referred to as a talented writer by my 8th grade teacher, I thought to attempt SNHU's Creative Writing degree for a second time-initially doubting myself at the first attempt. I ended up surprisingly exceeding in the first term, where years previously following my initially injuries, I was told that I would never retain information anymore. Then when inducted into 'The National Society of Collegiate Scholars' through SNHU, this reiterated my chances of success in life. THANK YOU SNHU!! ###

No comments:

Post a Comment