The Voice of Women by Lori Jean

The Voice of Women by Lori Jean
Click Image to View at iTunes

Monday, March 9, 2015

Isabelle's Eyes

A song I wrote for my past lost child as a teen during pregnancy due to abuse. I'm making a screenplay for her and producing it for film.

Isabelle's Eyes

Your eyes it is true
I would have wanted to see.
Though you're in my heart
from the day you departed,
with that first kick
they let me feel within me.

Chorus
Keep the faith Isabelle,
keep the faith waiting there for me
because just cuz life is short
doesn't mean it's not good at all...

Finding answers, writing amazing,
learning how to teach
my heart learning to be whole
to expand, learning to breathe

Chorus

Keep the sounds of the oceans
the breeze of the leaves
waiting there for me
because just cause faith couldn't have it all
I know you'll be there - one day for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment