The Voice of Women by Lori Jean

The Voice of Women by Lori Jean
Click Image to View at iTunes

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Special Gift Spot




I was told many times by the adults in my life that I had a serious near death experience when I was very young--and that these happened more than once. I passed through life when my mom interacted with some bad men out of fright to stay in this country. They put things into my body to keep me quiet. And those that wanted to cause me more harm would add even deadlier ingredients to it, and this continued throughout my life. But I had this space in my head that was only allowed to me that wouldn't let me communicate this back to the world. And I know now today, why my space is there and what it is to be utilized for. It is my special gift spot that was left for me to share love, message, and experience to others.

It's hard to picture a small child's body thrashing about in a seizure posture to stay alive as a gift. But the light of love above that enriched me to go on gave me these special gifts to share. I just had to learn how to use them.

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment