The Voice of Women by Lori Jean

The Voice of Women by Lori Jean
Click Image to View at iTunes

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Today (Con'td from My Special Gift Spot

Today I write music for children--being able to relate still to that magical place where I was once was-- so easily for me still today. I think the magic in the gifts we receive that are a part of our life's journey effect the total way we transform into our life and our work. The way we relate to situations and people are unique.  The conversations and words chosen are like no one else's. My Little Girl's Song Lamb from the song I wrote, Little Girls (In the Free Gift at LJProductionsandPublishing.blogspot.com), came so easily to me remembering just how I played outdoors with everything nature had to offer. Rocks for steak, moss for tea, and the sand and the trucks--Oops--that we weren't supposed to go near! But, the sand didn't get in our shoes, right! Lol

These times with nature were so important to me in my life; I could remember them so significantly to write a song about it--even with my impairments even from today. It's a magical, mystical world isn't it!

Coming soon with LJ lettering and the song carried around its neck!


No comments:

Post a Comment